Update date 10.06.2021
- The Data Controller of www.hexecapital.com service, hereinafter referred to as the Service is Hexe Capital Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Wrocław (51-649), Poland ul. Marcellego Bacciarellego 93, KRS: 0000617079, NIP: 8971824096 REGON: 364409052.
- The Data Controller undertakes to safeguard and to keep confidential any data obtained from you, with respect to your rights as the data subjects (i.e. the persons to whom the data relate) and with regard to the applicable laws, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as RODO, the Act of 10 th of May 2018 on personal data protection (here in after referred to as the Act) and any other applicable laws on personal data protection.
- All the Data Controller’s employees with access to personal data have been properly trained on processing personal data. Moreover, the Data Controller has implemented appropriate safeguards, technical and organisational protection measures in order to ensure the highest level of protection, as well as procedures and policies of personal data protection compliant with RODO, by which the Data Controller ensures lawful and fair processing, as well as enforceability of all your rights as the persons to whom the data relate. In addition, if necessary – in cases provided for by the acts- the Data Controller cooperates with or consult the supervisory authority in the territory of the Republic of Poland, i.e. the Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Office (here in after referred to as the PUODO).
- Any questions, motions, complaints related to the processing of personal data by the Data Controller, hereinafter referred to as the Notifications, shall be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit in writing to the Data Controller address, i.e.: ul. Marcellego Bacciarellego 93, 51-649 Wrocław, Polska.
- The Notification shall include:
- data of the person or persons whom the Notification concerns,
- description of the incident being the reason for Notification,
- your requests and their legal basis,
- expected way of resolving the issue.