We are looking for an SEO Specialist who will plan and implement SEO strategies in the scope of on-site optimization and link building for our clients.
You can join Insightland’s team in our Wrocław’s ofce or, if you prefer, work remotely from wherever you are.
- know SEO from a technical side
- know web development technologies
- can analyze and develop SEO strategies
- have analytical skills
- are acquainted with SEO tools that are currently available on the market
- are proficient in MS Office
- work responsibly and diligently
- have excellent work organization skills.
And also if you…
- have practical knowledge of WordPress
- speak English on a communicative level.
We’ll gladly talk about cooperation possibilities. Perhaps you’ll be the one to get the chance to:
- plan and implement SEO and Content Marketing strategies
- carry out technical audits of websites and propose recommendations for their optimization
- implement link building strategies
- analyze data related to website traffic
- analyze data related to website traffic link profiles
- analyze the efficiency of positioning and choose strategies to optimize it.
- an opportunity for professional development in an international and well prospering company
- friendly work atmosphere
- access to knowledge you won’t find on the Internet, from specialists experienced in SEO
- an employment contract (or other forms of employment), discretionary bonus and an additional benefits package
- participation in training courses and the provision of the necessary tools to facilitate your work.
We’re waiting for your CV under the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to attach the statement of consent to the processing of personal data to your CV and to enter “SEO Specialist” in the email subject.
Please include the following clause in your CV: “I agree to the processing by Insightland Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. M. Bacciarellego 93, of my personal data included in the job application for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).” Optionally: “I also agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser, Insightland Sp. z o.o., for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”