What do we require from you?
- Minimum 2 years of documented experience working on WordPress (WooCommerce knowledge would be an asset)
- Skills in creating modern front-ends in the RWD technique
- Knowledge of one of Responsive CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Knowledge of graphic design programs, such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (proficient enough to cut graphic designs to code)
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT)
- Good knowledge of ACF
We will be glad to know that you’re familiar with any of these:
- Less and/or Sass
- Angular, React, Gatsby, Vue
- Sketch (Sketch, Avocode, Zeplin)
- CSS methodology (BEM, ATOM, etc.)
- WordPress page builders (e.g. Elementor, WPBakery)
We offer you
- Work on projects for clients from around the world, e.g. USA, France, Great Britain, United Arab Emirates etc.
- Attractive salary – depending on your skills, we will offer you between PLN 4,000 and 8,000 net
- Work in an ambitious team of people with passion and experience
- Contact with specialists in various fields – we are a part of the Hexe Capital
- Joining a group that combines the competences of various areas of technology, business, and internet marketing.
In the footer of your CV, it is necessary to add the following clause: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.