Shopify Web Developer
What do we require from you?
- Minimum 2 years of documented experience working on WordPress (WooCommerce knowledge would be an asset)
- Skills in creating modern front-ends in the RWD technique
- Knowledge of one of Responsive CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of graphic design programs, such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (proficient enough to cut graphic designs to code)
- Illustrator (proficient enough to cut graphic designs to code)
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT)
This is why you won’t get bored with us:
- First of all, you’ll be coding technological projects – from creating websites based on CMS systems to building e-commerce
- Prepare also for close cooperation with our other developers – it may happen that you will create some projects together
- We will also ask you for regular substantive support for developers at junior positions. Your work will, therefore, be a mix of technological tasks with teamwork and mentoring.
We offer you
- Work on projects for clients from around the world, e.g. USA, France, Great Britain, United Arab Emirates etc.
- Attractive salary – depending on your skills, we will offer you between PLN 4,000 and 8,000 net
- Work in an ambitious team of people with passion and experience
- Support for personal and professional development
- Contact with specialists in various fields – we are a part of the Hexe Capital Group combining the competences of various areas of technology, business, and online marketing.
Do you want to join the Cut2Code team? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (remember to enter Shopify Web Developer in the e-mail subject).
In the footer of your CV, it is necessary to add the following clause: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.