Junior Full Stack Developer
We will help you gain practical experience in different fields of
programming. You will learn, among others:
- design rules used to build efficient systems and databases;
- natural language processing mechanisms based on data collected by our chatbots;
- best practices and design patterns (Code Review);
- IT system integration methods (e.g. REST API, WebSocket);
- how to develop non-standard web apps – our panel is not entirely made up of forms, we create dedicated components, which make it easy for our users to easily edit the chatbot structure and train the NLP module;
- event-driven architecture (message queues);
- rules of writing secure codes (we provide solutions for companies from the banking sector, where codes need to be accepted by security departments).
- show us your code where you’ve:
- implemented at least one Front-end framework (we preferHelp in creating demo chatbots and voicebots Vue.js/React),
- implemented REST API with unit tests in any language (we prefer Node.js with Typescript, PHP, Python),
- used a database;
- know the basics of git (we use git-flow in our daily work);
- are independent, conscientious, and strive to broaden your knowledge;
- know English at a proficiency where you can freely communicate and read technical documentation (all conversations in the JIRA system use this language).
It would be nice if you:
- are interested in chatbots and NLP (you’re familiar with such terms, as Dialogflow, Messenger API, Wit.ai, Google Actions);
- have used an Elastic search database;
- know the basics of Docker (local image activation);
- have worked with Google Cloud Platform or a different public cloud.
Your responsibilities will include:
- platform integrations with external systems (e.g. with a flight system used by an airport, a broadcasting system, or loyalty programs);
- enhancing our platform with new plugins;
- cost estimation of performed tasks;
- running Code Review to learn about the best coding practices used by more experienced members of our team;
- describing changes and modifications in the documentation;
- responsibility for the codes you write;
- fixing detected bugs
- no corporate structure or dresscode;
- ability to talk with specialists from various fields (Data Analytics, Machine Learning, SEO, Web Development) – we are part of the Hexe Capital group;
- that your work will have an impact on the final product and its functionality;
- work in a motivated team of experienced specialists.
You don’t have to:
- know everything about every technology. It’s enough that you strive to develop your skills;
- have higher education.
Job type: Full-time
Salary: 3000-5000 PLN net per month (B2B agreement)
Your CV must include a link to your code repository and a personal data protection clause:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed by KODA Bots Sp. z o.o. for the purposes of the recruitment process.”